The good news is if you want to get your business online…it’s easy to do!!! Below are a few steps to help you get started:
Do you have a brand? What is your online voice…is it fun or professional? Do you have photos of people and products to share? Ask yourself the following:
- Why do you exist?
- What differentiates you?
- What problem(s) do you solve?
- Why should people care?
Online branding is important and will help you generate brand loyalty, which in turn leads to repeat purchases!
Have you thought about your overall online strategy?
- What demographics make up your customer base?
- Where does your customer base live?
- Where do they hang out online?
- What marketing channels will you use to reach them?
- Who are your biggest competitors?
- How will you measure success?
3. Develop your online presence:
Online presence is how easy it is to find your brand or company online. You can develop and improve your online presence in a number of ways. Think about these things:
- Do you have social media pages? (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Do you have a website?
- What is the goal of your website/social media pages?
- Will you offer in-store appointments?
- Will you sell your products direct to consumer?
- Do you want more leads for your practice?
If you don’t have a website yet, it is easier than ever to get started. Here are some quick tips from our developer, Josh Bertrand, that may help.
You can also look at some easy website template options here. Just know that there are many affordable options available that are easy to use and can meet your needs.
4. Build Your Audience
Once you have your online presence you can get to the fun part! It’s time to build your audience and start posting ads and content. A few pointers from our team:
- Always look at industry trends
- Content is King! Post useful and informative content on a regular basis to your audience.
- Be You!
5. Ask for Help
It’s important to ask for help anytime in this process. Have a professional look at your marketing strategy and goals before you get started. They can help you develop a plan to move forward. A good marketing plan is how you will grow your business and lead you to success. Experts are available to guide you at any point in this process and help make sure you are set up for success!
Getting your business online is more important than ever, and it’s also easier than ever. The best advice I give my clients is make sure you have a plan. Many online resources are available if you want to jump in and go it alone. If you want help, my team and I at MLCworks are ready to help you plan and make your online business a reality!