Yeah, It’s THAT Important
You know social media marketing is important for your business. But, how important is it? Let's just say, everyone is on it. Seriously, everyone. According to Sprout Social, 97% of adults between 16-64 have logged onto at least one social network in the past month. Those final 3%? We don't believe them.
We've got even more numbers:
- 68% of all U.S. adults between the ages of 18-29 are on Facebook
- 81% of Millennials view their Twitter accounts daily
- 7 out of 10 Gen Xers are more likely to make purchases from brands they follow on social
- The top choice for customer care is through social media
Customers are connecting with brands through social media to learn about their business, get the latest information, share their posts, and connect for support.
Today's customers are excited and willing to tell their friends that they "Like" your business. It doesn't get much better than that! Social media marketing is a vital part of maintaining your online presence. It’s the best way to reach your customers and share important information.
Define Your Voice. Be Heard.
We know that trying to get found and be heard on social media can feel overwhelming. That's why we work with the best at MLCworks. Our social media strategists stay on the cutting-edge of the latest trends and technologies so you don't have to.
They're going to help you:
- Develop your brand presence and voice on social
- Determine your target audience
- Provide valuable and engaging content to your audience
- Maintain a cohesive and consistent posting schedule
- Create stunning visuals and videos that drive traffic
Most importantly, we work closely with you to develop a personalized strategy that crosses platforms and drives business results.
When you start work with the social media marketing team at MLCworks, you're not just checking a box. You're laying the groundwork for the relationships and strategy that are going to cement your reputation online for years to come.
What We Do
At MLCworks, we handle social media marketing for any and all websites. We've got social networks on our radar we bet you've never even heard of. But, when it comes to the bread and butter, we excel at:
Posting on a social media site is easy—you likely do it multiple times a day. Creating a cohesive, industry-proven strategy for driving your business forward on social, though? That's where it takes some work (and data).
- Account setup and optimizations
- Analytics review and strategy
- Management and monitoring
- Listening, measurement, and optimization
- Social media advertising
- Landing page optimization and conversion tracking