Founder & CEO
Learn More About Lauren Lightfoot
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:I am really passionate about helping people grow their businesses! Learning about different industries and helping a business stay relevant in a fast paced, ever changing world of marketing is really exciting to me.
- Favorite Food:I can never say no to French Fries or Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Tagline:"Push yourself until you feel like you can't possibly go anymore. Then keep going. That is what will set you apart from everyone else."
Director of Digital Strategy
Learn More About Amanda Churchill
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:I love problem solving! Give me a goal and a budget, and I love spending time researching and developing a comprehensive strategy to achieve our goal.
- Favorite Animal and Why:Dogs. I'm biased. My MayBelle (3 yr old Labradoodle) is like my kid. She's smart, funny, and super sweet. I love all animals, but she pushed dogs to the top for sure!
- Tagline:I have several! But, this one should be no surprise for those that know me...Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. – Sun Tzu.
Director of Web Development
Learn More About Josh Bertrand
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Theres always something new you can learn or a better way to do something you already do.
- Favorite Food:Prime Rib - Rare, Fully loaded baked potato with side of creamy horse radish and au jus.
- Favorite Dance Move:Its hard to explain in words.
- Tagline:You have no idea how high I can fly - Michael Scott
Rayna Piazza, MBA
Director of Business Development
Learn More About Rayna Piazza, MBA
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:My favorite spot in New Orleans is Audubon Park. I grew up there feeding the ducks and relaxing in the sun enjoying all the feels of a gorgeous New Orleans day.
- Tagline:The only constant you can count on is change. Embrace it.
Learn More About Matthew Desotell
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Coming up with better ideas.
- Favorite Animal and Why:Wolf. They’re good on their own and also with a pack.
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:Walking through Pirate’s Alley on an off night when the fog rolls in off the river.
- Favorite Dance Move:Moonwalk (to this day still the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.)
- Tagline:Better is better. If you can’t beat ‘em, tell a better story. Everyone is creative. Period.
Learn More About Isabel Maruri
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Working with clients!
- Favorite Food:Pasta – any and all pasta
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:Bacchanal or Audubon Park
Digital Marketing Specialist
Learn More About Jessica Bell
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:My favorite thing about my job at MLC, is that we are all a team! We are always trying to lift each other up and, rather than bring someone else down.
- Favorite Animal and Why:Dogs! They love you unconditionally.
- Favorite Food:Lemons
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Content Strategist
Learn More About Nikki VanRy
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:There are at least 5 billion Google searches every day. And, sure, some of those are super goofy, like "where can I find adorable elephant pants" or "cat falling off a chair GIFs," but some of them represent the most important questions we'll ask as people. When someone searches for terms like "sharp pains in my chest" or "children's books about death" or "short wedding poems," they're looking for answers they can trust. Answers that can guide them through some of the most joyous or sad points in their life. Every time I write a new piece of content online (even for the silly ones), I remember that the words I write online matter. When I write great content that ranks well, I'm directly helping people through those joyous or sad times.
- Favorite Animal and Why:Dogs are the purest creatures, and they're too good for this world. *full-stop*
- Favorite Food:I will eat my entire body weight in samosas, pleaseandthankyou.
Learn More About Jessica Palazzo
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Building relationships and meeting new people
- Favorite Animal and Why:Elephants, they have a great memory, just like me.
- Favorite Food:Hansen's Sno-bliz nectar cream with condensed milk
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:The fly on a Friday afternoon in the spring/summer. Watching the ships on the river.
Learn More About Rebekah Ross
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Breaking complex projects down into bite-size steps, and the feeling of accomplishment when your team works together to bring them to fruition.
- Favorite Food:I’m a sucker for buffalo chicken anything.
- Favorite Dance Move:The sprinkler.
Learn More About Michela Castellana
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:helping growing companies achieve their sales and business goals
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:come from a background in craft beer so I love visiting the local breweries!
- Favorite Dance Move:the robot
Learn More About Katie Tully
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:Using creativity to take an idea and create a tangible design.
- Favorite Animal and Why:cat: they are independent, intelligent and so fluffy
- Favorite Food:vegetable curry
- Favorite Spot in NOLA:NOMA
Learn More About Liz Dawson
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:I love problem solving and telling stories through design.
- Favorite Animal and Why:Otter, because they are the cutest animals on the planet. I've been obsessed my whole life.
- Favorite Food:Pizza. There is always room for pizza.
- Tagline:City Park! It has everything. Great biking, events all the time, beignets, Couturie Forest hiking trail, and the NOMA.
Learn More About Greg Provo
- What is your favorite thing about what you do for work?:I love that software development requires the use of both left and right brain functions, often simultaneously.
- Favorite Food:Crawfish...crawfish…and ummm…..CRAWFISH!
- Tagline:It is in fact the height of selfishness to merely consume what others create and to retreat into a shell of limited goals and immediate pleasures.